4 on 4 TWO LINE HOCKEY
March 18th –
Civic Center, Corner Brook
Hockey regular program is finished the week of March 11th. This
a great program to keep players on the ice. Its one of our
player favorites and is fun and fast paced. Please read the info
below and call or text with any questions (640-7825). Spots will
fill up Fast.
- Open to Players from Novice 1 all the way
up to Midget.
- We will have separate divisions for Novice,
Atom, Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget.
will play two nights a week (between Monday and Thursday).
- Each team will get two games per night.
- Rules are
- Standings will be kept and medals
and Banner will be awarded on the final night.
- Teams must consist of 8 players and 1 goalie.
can come from any Association.
- Once Players are registered
the SFE staff will pick even teams.
- Cost is $150 (hst
included). Teams will get eight hours ice over the four weeks,
so less than $20 per hour.
All Details Below. Players
will be accepted on first come first serve basis. Only 4 teams
per division will be accepted.
To REGISTER a team please
email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 640-7825 or register at
SFE 4 on 4 Two Line
min warm up.
- Pucks will be provided for warm up.
Min Refereed Games.
- Ice Cleaning after every two Games. If
Schedule falls behind this can change.
- Change on 1.5 minute
- Players jump boards on buzzer, no face off. Players
on ice return to bench on buzzer.
- Only one face off at
start of game. Play on Rules.
- If Goal is scored. Puck is
taken behind net and scoring team clears outside blue line……then
- If puck is covered by goalie, puck is played
behind net while opposing team backs up to hash marks…..then
- If penalty is called, whistle will sound, puck
possession will be given to non offending team. Offending team
backs up. Penalty will be recorded by score keeper for penalty
shot at end of the game.
- Regular Hockey Rules except…..No
Icing, Penalty is Penalty Shot, Fighting is suspension for rest
- Penalties will be recorded and penalty shots
will all be taken at conclusion of Game.
- We will use HNL
Booklet and Tie Breaking Rules.
- Teams Must have 8 players
and 1 goalie.
- Teams can consist of players from any
association or from any town as long as they fall within age
- All players must be paid in full prior to start of
tournament. You can send registration to address on our website
www.sfehockey.ca or email transfer to email@example.com.
- Cost will be $150 per player.
- Players must have white and
dark jerseys. All jerseys do not have to be the same, as long as
they are same colour.
- If a player gets injured, sick, or
has a commitment on a given night, that team will be provided a
fill in player. We will have a list of available players.
If a player can’t continue a game that has already started,
players will have to be rotated through that spot. Same players
CANNOT be consistently double shifted.
- Any player
substitution must be approved by Coordinator.
Medals for top
two teams, plus Gold Medal Banner.
- Tournament will be run
on a gentlemen’s honor system. We expect coaches to be fair to
all players, be respectful of other teams, coaches, and
referees. Zero tolerance for failure to obey these rules.
While this is a tournament format, we are running this
program under the Shoot For Excellence policy which is:
Treat all players fairly, equally, and respectfully in a fun
learning environment while providing an opportunity for all to
learn, compete, and have fun.